Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hondo

Idaho_Smiley

Give me a call . I have been out but no luck even finding a bear track . Have some buddies that are getting thier baits hit so maybe this weekend it will turn around . Hope things are going well and I gave you some good info to help out.

Things are slow out here in the west...I had to snowshoe into my spot on Saturday, but I got 'er done. :p With all the snowstill around the poor hound guys are just driving around in circles:D

Hope you guys don't mind I jumped on your post? It just seems like nobody is hunting 'em this spring.
I went out to rebait tonight and put up a camera....my groceries were only out two days and I already got at least one bear coming in :D Good luck to you both.

I snapped this photo, I think it's from the previous night, but it sure looks decent next to my size 10 Danner.
1efd15e916f45ddb1d48694c9228b77a-.jpg

He only ate a little, but he moved stuff around. I wish I had my cam up from the start, but who new after 2 days I'd have a hit? Oh well, the trail cam is up now...we'll see what happens?

Here is where

I was looking for mister bruin , no roads to drive around in circles here, man I was out of place. Had to actually gewt out and free cast dogs to look for a bear,
No bears had been in these canyons and I am whooped , I overdid it for just the second time out.

Attachments

• dog pics 036.jpg
    dog pics 036.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 96
  • dog pics 037.jpg
    dog pics 037.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 97
Shane, keep at it, this weekend should be good. Hopefully this warm weather keeps up through the end of the week.

That there's some bear country! and it looks quite different than mine.
You gotta love Idaho's ass kickin' mountains.:)

well

Have a buddy tha has a bait getting hit since last saturday and he has found three diffewrent tracks on it and one lion , So hopefully luck will smile upon me this weekend Dogs are ready all conditioned up for a mean running fighting bear , but hopefully it will be a popup hump .

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back