Home in shakopee,Minnesota Land In Duluth Mn

freu1chr

Haven’t got around to posting in here, I am born and raised in Shakopee, Mn. I just recently purchased some land in the Duluth superior area for fishing walleyes on the river and salmon and trout on Lake Superior. I am an advid Hunter from Upland, waterfowl, predators, and whitetails. I also do some trapping in the winter for coyotes. I got into fishing for salmon on Lake Superior and was tired of paying hotel fees to fish on the weekend so i decided to buy some land up there to build a bunkhouse and cabin on(still under construction). I am currently writing this with my newest hunting partner, my baby boy born yesterday laying on my chest taking a nap. Reading all of your posts makes me keep going every day working harder so i can come out west and experience all the hunts that you talk about. Thank you all for your input and advice!

Attachments

• B1EE2B55-F753-49C0-AB42-B36CE7116651.jpeg
    B1EE2B55-F753-49C0-AB42-B36CE7116651.jpeg
    562.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 53DCAA81-1CB9-4F1E-A22D-688CEC0B5BFF.jpeg
    53DCAA81-1CB9-4F1E-A22D-688CEC0B5BFF.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 40
Hunt the metro when im at home i also have a deer hunting cabin in sandstone where i rifle and bow hunt. But i have some secret spots around the metro on public land. That buck was taken on public land by Bemidji when i was going to collage in 2015.

Welcome to the forum. Just passed through Duluth today on my way up the North Shore highway. First time in your fair state and I am impressed. Beautiful buck by the way.

Welcome. Some pretty country north of Duluth along Lake Superior

Hunt the metro when im at home i also have a deer hunting cabin in sandstone where i rifle and bow hunt. But i have some secret spots around the metro on public land. That buck was taken on public land by Bemidji when i was going to collage in 2015.
That's a great deer for up that way. They are pretty hard to find up there from what I understand.
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Welcome. Grew up between New Prague and Jordan. Live in Prior Lake now. I love the Duluth area as well and have shot some nice bucks from the NE part of the state. Those coho are one of the tastiest fish that swim. We get them through the ice when it freezes hard enough.

Back