Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hogs in Washington to hunt

Kraven

Hey you guys just read a article in the Everett Herald about wild boars in Washington.Evidently they are over on the Penninsula by the Quinault Indian Reservation.These are consisered to be Feral domestics by the WDFW so they are legal to hunt without any season or tags required.The game dept. wants to get rid of these animals evidently since they are very destructive.For more info on where these animals are here is the phone number for the game dept in that area 360-249-4628.I would like to go for a weekend for a chance at a piggy. :D :D :D :D :D

Kravenj, yeah I was reading at the Department of Wildlife website about it. They say several have been shot in the last few months. It said at their webstie to check out local sporting goods stores in Montesano and area around the Wynoochee for infor on where to go. The bioloigist sadi he didnt want to have to take all the calls for info. The area stores would know better. Check it out at the website. I had heard rumors but now I know they are true. Ill be in Raymond near there this weekend. Got to move my grandmother over there and visit my folks. Have a good one. I'll be absent from here for a few days after tonite. :cool:

Back