History exam

BbarC

Who is still left on here that can identify all the following ?
Moosie you're disqualified!
#1 Hunted elk with a burlap bag on his head. Don't think he ever killed one though.
#2 World class outfitter/bull chitter/chit stirrer.
#3 Other nick name was "shingle monkey" [ by the way I talked to him yesterday]
#4 This "birdie" was a might insecure and the pics she posted of herself were a little ooolllddd!
#5 The great protector of the above.
#6 Posed in a pink dress.
#7 Coonass, then Coloradian, then coonass again.
#8 Didn't take a very big pan to cover this dude's privates in his famous creek pics.
#9 This big guy loved coutry music and passed away shortly after the "great Vegas" trip.
#10 Indian/prison guard/chit stirrer.

Ca, you were a "sleeper" forgot you'd been around that long!I hadn't thought abount a preize, guess I can send you gallon of fresh elk chit. I thought Nut, Danr,Elkhunter, or Del might get it. Elk are doing great!! Eating and chitting and rubbing velvet. I'm on countdown for a Vegas trip August 25. Connie is entered in a $45K slot tournament. Anyone else going to be there around that time??

What the hell brought up those most interesting questions? Bob, there is stuff in there that I'd forgotten about or blocked from memory.. anyway. Wish Connie my best in the tourney.. I hope she wins it all. Are you going to give the roulette dealers a little break this time or are you going to take all thier cash again?

CA, when are you coming to this neck of the woods? If you have time, let's get together for a drink....

:cool:

11. who do you see for the best damned jerky?(would that be available now?)

Dam I was Discluded. I can Sure add a Few. How is ol' SHingle Monkey ? He got hitched and a Kid and Then fell off the Face of the earth. Hope all is well with him.

LOL on the descriptions. I'd like to See some more descriptions. Cali is Disqualified. I'll come up with a Few later.

BOB, HAving my 4th Boy next month. Pretty soon I'll be out of names and I'll have to start borrowing forum names. ;) Good luck in Vegas. HAve fun !!

I call for a ruling on #5!!! Possible dual answer.. Her Canadian "protector" , can't remember which screenname he used the longest here but he tended to have several on anyboard he went to. AKA Birdie AKA Vietnam205 AKA.......

Jason Lee has two younguns now,real close together. Anybody heard anything from Mark DS?? The other "protector" could have been Deacon.
JB, ALWAYS got jerky!! Later, Ol Bob

OK here's somevtougher and less know names and facts questions.
#1 on the "old" board what was my first screen name during the early game ranching feud days?
#2What was my son's screen name??
#3 What was my daughter's screen name in her very few posts??
#4 What Vegas pics did Raven Beauty not want posted?
#5 What was the New York elk rancher's name??
#6What did feclnogin shoot out of a cannon??
#7 Who was the Pecos, NM bear outfitter??
#8 On the early board who were my three major defenders on elk ranching?
#9 What did Left Behind call a woo woo machine??
#10 What color/kind of sheep did Kraven kill at Bracketville??

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back