Hi from Vermont.

Ejipner

Hi I’m new here from Vermont. I was a semi avid Hunter when I was a kid-high school, graduated and left Vermont and hunting for a while. Moved back about ten years ago now and I’ve been getting back into hunting. I have never hunted out of state. Would love to at some point.
I’m 33 with 3 kids and I’m plumber. My wife is a teacher.

Welcome from the mid Atlantic ( pa )
any good bucks up your way. Been kicking around a New England deer hunt. Got some friends in main

Welcome from the mid Atlantic ( pa )
any good bucks up your way. Been kicking around a New England deer hunt. Got some friends in main
I would go to Maine or New York before coming to Vermont. We have so much posted land it’s hard to find good hunting. There are some good deer here, but where I am the public land gets hit so hard the deer leave the area and go to private.

I do. I live about 12 minutes from Essex, so I'm sure we're fishing some of the same spots. Bristol is a nice area.
I’m getting the itch to get the boat in. I have a 25’ regal named Joshua. Idk about the name. It came like that.

I would go to Maine or New York before coming to Vermont. We have so much posted land it’s hard to find good hunting. There are some good deer here, but where I am the public land gets hit so hard the deer leave the area and go to private.
Yeah I was thinking NY.

Hi I’m new here from Vermont. I was a semi avid Hunter when I was a kid-high school, graduated and left Vermont and hunting for a while. Moved back about ten years ago now and I’ve been getting back into hunting. I have never hunted out of state. Would love to at some point.
I’m 33 with 3 kids and I’m plumber. My wife is a teacher.
Welcome Ejipner!
I'm a former Vermonster myself. My addiction to hunting began as a young teenager in VT chasing cottontail rabbits, partridge, and whitetail in the champlain valley. Im 37, and have been west coast (WA and OR) for the past 7 hunting blacktail, bear and mule deer. It's def a different challenge!

Back