Caribou Gear

Hi everyone (new member)

Marcel Terblanche

I would like to thank deadeye2 for telling me about this site (thanx phill) I am impressed with what I have seen so far. I find it interesting to hear(read) about all your elk,moose,karaboe(hope the spelling was right)and of course bear hunting with or without dogs. Unfortunately here in South Africa we have no bears to hunt and tell a story of it, but I am certain that we have a few "kittens" over here which are able to cook up a storm.

Marcel, Glad you dropped in. Looking forward to hearing stories of Africa from you.

Welcome to Moosies!

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Marcel, welcome to moosies site. Ole Deadeye told ya right!!!! He usually is right tho for an old fart!!! Glad ya showed up!!! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Welcome Marcel!!!....you tried to slip by me!
biggrin.gif

Deadeye is a friend of mine, and as good as they get!....if he sends ya, you gotta be a good one!
DS

Hi Marcel, Glade to see you made it to Moossie"s I hope you don't tell anything bad about my hunt with "Kido Safaris", if you do do, I'll tell everyone about the wild stories that were told while we were watching the "Bushman TV"! HeHeHe I would like everyone to know that Jim and I had a wonderful hunt with this crazy, fun and very serious group! They are "Good People!"
Be safe, have fun!
deadeye2

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back