Hi all

Nof60

Hey hows it goin. I just started here as apparantly my views at NAHC are not welcome and I don't believe in backing down.

Hey Cam, I been away workin but will be home till Wednesday so call me and we will grab a cup. You shoulda come on my caribou excursion. The woodlands (Hart River Herd) stumbled too far North so I whacked 2 of em. Yummy

To those that don't know me I reside in the YUKON and I kill everything I can get near. I work in the oilfield and am away from home a lot.

WELCOME to MOOSIE's. I haven't been to that other site for 6 mos or so.I've been held captive here.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Welcome Nof60! A word to the wise, it isn't your views that are offensive; it's your attitude!
wink.gif

DM423 we don't hold people captive here, at least I don't think? You can come and go when you please. Welocme to Hunttalk, I'm sure you'll have a blast.
Quick draw

QD... I'm like the Devil... I own the Souls of the Posters after 10 posts
smile.gif
Either that.. Or they jusyt find it too hard to leave with all the Fun this place has to offer
wink.gif

Originally posted by Moosie:
[QB]QD... I'm like the Devil... I own the Souls of the Posters after 10 posts
smile.gif

Damit I was wonderin what the hell I was doin over here
eek.gif
The only thing is theres just not enough whinnin goin on
yawn.gif
Moosie could you bust my balls for old times sake?
hump.gif

Always trying to get me closer to your Genitals... Stop it now Beardown, I'm from Idaho, Not Montana, LEave that for Greenhorn and the likes !!!!
tongue.gif

Welcome aboard...
I was chased off there over two years ago for the same reason, actually, they made it so I couldn't even get their site to come up...
At the same time, Moosie came over and drug me screaming and kicking here and after my ten, I was hooked....I don't post much...But do really like this site...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back