Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

HHA Tetra LT Archery Sight for Western bow hunting ?

Roughwater

Hi,

I've been eyeing a HHA bow site for a while to use locally and for Western ELK hunting. At first I was thinking to get the HHA optimizer Lt but it's come to my attention they have a new model (Tetra) that I feel would serve me better. I see the Tetra LT comes with a second Axis adjustment but I don't think it has the 3rd axis adjustment built in? I know I can get a add on bracket that would give me 2nd and 3rd axis but seems to require putting the sight farther out front. I know the wheeled Tetra does come with the 2nd and 3rd axis built in. How important is it to have that 3rd Axis for a Western archery Elk hunt?

You say: Sounds like a lot of overthinking going on here

Is that a yes or a no? :confused: Maybe so but trust me I seldom overthink anything, just ask my wife. On one hand I want to keep it as light and simple as possible. But I'm 70 and in the heat of the moment I don't want to use the wrong pin so a single pin sight would avoid one problem. I never had a sight before that had a 2nd or 3rd axis adjustment and I survived just fine but some seem to think it's a necessity on hilly terrain. If I were the great banana I would surely know already but I'm more like the shrunken banana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back