Hey westy and the rest of you guys in AZ

Here are the Certified Contestants in the MMBC Labor Day Classic, in alphabetical order based on the 17 Boaters

Also, PLEASE READ BELOW THE LIST for more information, especially if your name is not on that list and you want it to be. It would not be fair to other Contestants not to make everyone meet the same, extremely low, entry standards they met.

1. Da & Mrs. Da
2. Delw & DivineDanielle (& Little Anthony?)
3. Gambler & DannyBoy
4. Getthenet & Bobthenut
5. JohnSWA & Wendy
6. Kensfishing & Lady Luck
7. Ned02 & 2fastnaz
8. NoviceDave & SteveM
9. Rippinlips & Wildbill
10. Samario & NoShowNate
11. Skunked & (gotfish! maybe)
12. Slotking & Queen
13. Spiderman & Mrs. Spiderman
14. 10”worm
15. Toad
16. Wildroot & Blaze
17. Zoomlizard & KepQuiet

Please see the AZ Bass Pro Fish Chat Board AZ Bass Pro Fish Chat for information regarding the rules, launching, weigh-in, competition categories, and prizes. Also for what to do if you do not see your name listed above as a Contestant (e.g. Mntman plus a non-boater?, Westy??, others???) and you'd still like to fish as a Contestant. There's still time for a few more AZ Bass Pro Refugees to meet the incredibly low entry standards for this event.

Sadly (?), it looks like the MMBC LD Classic is an "Elk Free" event. Hey, maybe next time, Numnnutz Twins?

Good fishing (and good opening day of dove season in AZ!!), Samario

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-01-2002 10:03: Message edited by: Samario ]</font>

Del-Mart might sponsor and tourny on lake pleasant at the end of the year.... Have to see what happens
Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Sadly (?), it looks like the MMBC LD Classic is an "Elk Free" event. Hey, maybe next time, Numnnutz Twins? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the Elk Boys are banned, it is only because you turkeys are a bit jealous. Are you afraid the elk boys will actually show you up?

Congrats on the job MM.

These events for the elk boy's have to be held in the winter...Our jobs dictate that we can't be gone that long...Specially mine...I don't think I can get back to Helena Mt. within 2 hours of a page, from your location. My wife and I have a freind in Tempe that we should visit. I would like to make the trip this winter if possible. But will have to see. This leash I am attached to makes it so I'm not even elk hunting right now. But I may break the leash for the hunt. Heck with getting in one more call....LOL.....Let's see some pics of you woosie boy's and see some stories. I know you fella's are going off on weekend skirmishes a couple at a time. This should produce some thing. But we don't even get that..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

Back