MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hey Supersider....

nmtaxi

I saw you're article in the new Trophy Hunter Mag. Great story (they could have given you some bigger pics, though). Congratulations.

I saw it to, great story, espially when he was talking about his boy walking the ridge. I had to laugh a little about that. I thought he shot that in idaho, it said Utah by the story heading.

Anyone have a scanner? That would be a fun one to share with the board.

They printed it in Trophy Hunter Magazine. Rusty thought it was in Wyoming. Title of it was "Wyoming Archery Buck" Brian off MM asked me to write the story for TH mag. I stated as long as they didnt make it into so elaborate story of me trying to make myself into some great bow hunter that is the best. I wanted them to know I am an average joe who puts his time into my archery hunting.
You might see me or my brother on here or in a mag with the buck I have staked out for the up coming season. Moosie has some small video of him and I got video the other day of him and he has not dropped them horns yet. Wish I could of got video on Thursday of him as he was only 100 yds from rangefinder. Was that close for about 20 minutes. he was with 5 other little bucks. 3 have dropped one side of there horns. But got about 20 minutes of video Sun of him. So be watching for the field photos of myself or my brother with him. He is a huge typical I believe will go 185 190 this year with his new horns.
But yes it was a great hunt. Enjoyed it with my son. Ever hunt with a kid who is diagnosed Bi-polar and ADHD? He sits baut sites for bears for about 1hr and 30 minutes tops. Then all about a jumping bean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back