Hey Dale an George.......

maineiac

whats happenin with you fellers?Sure do miss them talks on the phone Dale.No wonder they went bankrupt.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
George,did ya keep all them hounds you had last aug?Hope ya didnt get ridda that Moon dog,I took a liken to him.Cold enuff for ya?Didnt have money enuff to buy gas to cathunt this winter.Its been a challange I tell ya.Finally started gettin unemployment here,sure took long enuff.Folks been generous as hell.Never imagined I wouldnt have enuff money to buy groceries or furnace fuel.Tryin to get a guides course set up at the local learnin center,but noone has a layoff slip so they cant do nothin.Go figure!!You men take care an stay warm,I'm gonna go pinch Momma!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

You be carefull pintching mom!!!!!!
you mite end up with another mouth to feed
eek.gif

Things have been a little slow here sench cat season ended.Just shuveling some roofs and cutting ice and wood.Spent the last week in the gararge working on a canoe.I got heat there
biggrin.gif
I herd some outfit from Quebec made an offer of 98 million for them paper mill's.Hope they get em up and running again.

Man,that has got make for a rough winter Mainiac.Hope things turn around for you real soon.Been chasing bunnys and coyotes here.Running alot,killing a few !! Been spending quite a bit of time putting up bear bait for next fall too.

That feller from west-by-god sure got under my skin!!!
wink.gif
Hey George,met Kirk Rogers dad this past weekend.Nice feller,took his refresher course for guides.Gonna try to wing it.
biggrin.gif
You fellers stay outa this hot sun.
cool.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back