Hey, Cushman! Got anything you want to say?

Dave N

OK, just curious with that story and you being absent for a bit. That, and the everpresent question posted for the newbies. ;)

Hope you had better luck than I dude. Did great on speed goats but not good on elk or deer. Got my hunt cut short thanks to a COVID scare. I haven't had venison in so long I am hungry for it.

o_O I've been getting my arse kicked in the woods. Saw more texas vehicles than deer 3rd season in Colorado.
Give us TX boys a break, we just need a place to cool off. Where I’m sitting right now in central TX waiting to see big hank it’s almost 80 and I feel beads of sweat forming on my brow.

I did comment to my wife last year that we drove all the way to Colorado just to deal with assholes from TX.

Give us TX boys a break, we just need a place to cool off. Where I’m sitting right now in central TX waiting to see big hank it’s almost 80 and I feel beads of sweat forming on my brow.

I did comment to my wife last year that we drove all the way to Colorado just to deal with assholes from TX.
Eastman's put the unit as 'good' about 10 years ago and people went with it. You'd think that when you see more trucks and 4 wheelers and UTVs than deer you'd give up at some point....hell no

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back