Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Here's an Ontario bear hunt for you.

SJ

This bear hunts take place on approximately 8000 acres of private land leased in Ontario. that is conveniently located an hour and a half north of Toronto and are serviced by Pearson International airport, where you will find ample rental vehicles or airport pick-up can be arranged.

Hunt Price
3 day Archery or Rifle $900.00 CDN
lodging included, no meals
Success Ratios average 90% to 95% on their Black bear hunts

General Season
Black bear, Sept 1 to Nov 15
(Their bear hunts are done by Oct. 15th )

This hunt booked full already for 2005 but can be booked for 2006. You have to realize that this hunt at $900 CDN dollars only costs a little over $700 US dollars and for rifle runs 100% and 90+ for bow. They only take 6 hunters per year. Lodging in motel included.

$700 clams ? HUmmmmmm.. Even I could afford that !!! :D

I jsut like Spring time better. But if Nuts willing to go I might join the party :p

Hmmmm? Sounds very interesting! Plenty of time to save $$$$. I've always wanted a bear rug! Like gunner said, how big are these bears and also how much deposit to hold the spot? How soon would they need the $ for the deposit?

This sounds like a great hunt talk hunt!

Spring bear hunt in Canada, during the spring, with HT fellas (or gals) and for $700. I am interested. :D

The exact price of the hunt converted over to US dollars as of March 18, 2005 is $749.3755. 50% will hold the hunt for you and that isn't very much considering the low price of the hunt to begin with. I would say that in order for anyone to get all 6 spots if that is even possibe they would have to book them all up before the 05 season is over because if there are any spots available after the season I am sure some will be rebooks by returning clients. Here is an excerpt from the outfitter to me in regards to the size of bear they kill on an average, and I quote

"Ontario probably has the largest population of black bears in north America and I personally have harvested a couple 0f 18" bears, again hunters choice plays a big part in this..we hunt fall bears so you can expect bears to average 300+ pounds. I do not as other outfitters do over estimate the bears weight to the clients as I have heard from hunters more than once that their guides said they (the client) had shot a 400+lb bear yet when I look at the animal it would be lucky to go 250lbs, bears look bigger than they are because of their fall fur..."

Sounds like a Fall hunt. This would be tough for me..... I'd like to hash something out in the Spring personally.

Moosie,

I got a $700 Spring Bear Hunt I can sell you. It is over bait. Bears kilt every year, all you even get your bear tracked and packed for you. You do have to occasionally haul bait into the site.

Make checks payable to "EGunner/IBugler"...

Just think of it as a Do it yourself type of hunt, but you still get the fun of paying...

Ontario doesn't have a spring season Moosie. I will check and see how many spots together I can get. How many are interested? Can I get some kind of rough head count? I have a lot of spring bear hunts Moosie in many of the Provinces of canada and in Alaska but nothing for this cheap AND with his kind of SUCCESS. They run 90% to 95 % for bow (they also specialize in bow) and it would be 100% for gun. The Fall bears have a lot better coats for rugs.

SJ, Count me in! I won't go solo. I hope that a few Hunt talk folks will go for this. an hour and a half north of Toronto is a heck of a lot closer than northern Saskatchewan(sp)!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back