Yeti GOBOX Collection

Help!

Hunter&Huntress

Alright, my dad got sausages (antelope and deer mixed) and they taste EXTREMELY gamey. Not that I don't like that normally, but this is on the verge of really bad. The casing turns really hard after a beer boiling then grilling, and I have some left. No idea what to do with them though. Any thoughts??
Thanks,
Anne

I had that happen to me a couple years ago. The guy claimed to have the best brauts and breakfast sausage on the planet. It smelled like burning hair when I cooked that stuff. It was so bad I tried to feed it to my dad's lab and he wouldn't touch it. Lot's of money down the drain. The other thing is that most meat processors will lump everyones meat together if you getting those specialty products. You should always ask that question. Usually if you're committing at least 15 pounds of your own meat toward sausages ect...they will not mix it with others meat because you have enough for them to make a batch. Sorry but you're outa luck.:(
You could try drinking some scalding hot chocolate, burn your tongue so bad you can't taste and then you'll be fine eating it.

Boil them and De-case the meat, crumble it into Pintos or great northern beans with green onion and of course some Tonys Creole Seasoning. John

Back