Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

HELP!!!!

memtb

41 PM
HELP!!! Edit Reply

I, due to my hunting partners' hurt feet and severe allergy to grizzlies, need a hunting partner for Oct.24th. thru Oct.30th. for a sheep hunt!
Applicants should be in pretty good shape, somewhat experienced backpackers, be tolerant of my old age and whinning, good optics a plus ( also pepper spray), and able to travel to Cody, Wy.
With any luck the "lucky" person will enjoy, sever fatigue,cold weather ( low teens and snow possible), a true "wilderness" experience ( complete with a grizzly encounter or two, the thrill of a sheep hunt/kill, and of course a week with me!
Anyone interested please respond ---- QUICKLY ----- memtb

Timing is critticle when one of these hunts come up and right now it is not in my timing...Sorry!!! :D

I'll go if I can be the "shooter" ;) ......otherwise....Dan and I will be making our way into the Flat Tops on our "Safari"......6 tags between the two of us :eek:

Is there a sheep tag involved here ? And if so wehats the cost ?

If it's jsut hikeing.. I'm plannning that already durring thattime :D :D

Thanks for the kind words guys,was just kinda hope'n for a hunting partner. My partner (wife) is willing and almost able, I was trying to give her a little break.
Moosie, only one sheep tag,and I was really hoping to fill it myself. Sorry ;) -memtb

Back