Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Help with Wyoming elk app

Andrewlonghi

Hey guys trying to apply for elk tag in Wyoming for this year and it's grayed out on the page. When i click on it it goes into a 20 minute time-out. Im i doing something wrong or is it not time to apply yet for non-resident

Check all your information prior to the selection of the tag page. Did you click on resident instead of non-resident? I pretty much just applied and no problem, not quite ready to bite the bullet. You entered under "Apply for License", not "Purchase License" didn't you? Or did you do what I just did and go part way through the process and then back out, if so the app is in your basket and that is where you can either delete or purchase.

Last edited:
Hey guys trying to apply for elk tag in Wyoming for this year and it's grayed out on the page. When i click on it it goes into a 20 minute time-out. Im i doing something wrong or is it not time to apply yet for non-resident
Are you using your phone? I had that happen last year and was able to log on with my computer and complete the process. Called up later and explained my situation and they fixed it for me. Good thing you were applying early wouldn't have been a fun last minute surprise.

Are you using your phone? I had that happen last year and was able to log on with my computer and complete the process. Called up later and explained my situation and they fixed it for me. Good thing you were applying early wouldn't have been a fun last minute surprise.
i was trying to do it on my phone. just got home from hunting and got on the computer everything worked as it soon. thanks for the help guys

Back