Help! Shooting problems!

Hey Guys! Thought I would drop you an update on my shooting problems! So I watched a bunch of videos on target panic, did some up close blind bale shooting, and used a Nock On Shot Trainer to practice my form. All of these things helped tremendously however the biggest change that occurred was how I grip my bow. I had a discussion with a guy at Ross Outdoors here in Arizona and he offered some advice in regards to switching up the grip I used when I shoot. At his suggestion I adjusted my grip to where I was holding my bow by putting my index and middle finger on the front edge of the grip and curling my ring finger and pinky in along the side of the grip. Man what a difference! I immediately noticed that my arrows no longer push left, I can float the pin over the intended area with no problem, and I hit within a inch to dead nuts of where I am aiming. I have my confidence back! The attached pic is 30 yard shots I took last night! I am going to keep practicing and keep getting better! Thanks for all the help!
Great stuff man! Glad it all worked out!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back