Hello from WV

longbeard697

Hello from WV. I'm new to the forum but I have been watching Randy's show on TV and Youtube. I hunt as much as I possibly can. Mostly whitetails, turkeys, black bears an small game. Most of my outings are spent with my two number one buddies, my 15yr son an my Dad. I've dreamed of chasing bugling bulls most of my 40yrs of life but haven't been able to do it yet. I spent many years thinking i couldn't afford to do it until I seen my first episode of Randy's show. Then I started to realize I could do this. After watching many episodes of those shows I've taken the advice of Randy an joined this forum. I hope to MAYBE make my maiden voyage across the mighty Mississippi next year. Looking forward to hearing from some of you experienced elk guys an picking your brains for ideas and or suggestions.

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to start. Spend some time searching old threads and you will learn a ton. Don't hesitate to start a new thread, chances are somebody else is wondering the same thing.

Welcome. You can totally do it. And my bet is you will.

What part of WV are you from? My parents grew up in St Albans.

Back