Caribou Gear

Hello from the Adirondacks

Ed72

Hello from upstate New York. Raised in the hunting and fishing lifestyle. From spring till fall the kids and I are after walleyes and trout, but come September it's king salmon and whitetails we are after. Always dreamed of hunting the west and I'm finally in a position I can start making those dreams realities. I'm not into the guided hunts, the money doesn't worry me I want the challenge of figuring it out. A couple buddies and I applied for Region R in Wyoming to get our feet wet. Honestly my friend and father will only go this once so they don't want a trophy they want an experience. I hope we draw the tags and have a good time. Enough rambling, good luck fellas in your adventures I look forward to meeting some good folks here.

Welcome, I went to school up in Northern NY. Unbelievably beautiful country up there. I would like to go back and hunt whitetail there at some point.

Welcome !! I sneaked over your way a week ago. I had my way with some St. Lawrence River walleyes, and a nice couple of tom turkeys !!

Welcome from S. Carolina. I'm actually up on silver lake in perry, ny right now. Headed to lake port in a couple days and a couple days in Canada. Any non "big box" outdoor stores around here?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back