MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello from NW NoDak

Howdy from ND! I grew up in western ND, still do all my ND hunting out there. Live in the Fargo area now.

I worked out of Alexander ND for a couple years, interesting area. Welcome to HT!
From the looks of your screen name, I’d say we about traded places. I worked out of Alexander for a contractor this past fall and over winter before switching jobs early this spring. Saw a surprising amount of wildlife on 85 going to and from work.

From the looks of your screen name, I’d say we about traded places. I worked out of Alexander for a contractor this past fall and over winter before switching jobs early this spring. Saw a surprising amount of wildlife on 85 going to and from work.
I live in central Mn currently, I was out there when it was pretty busy with the boom. We did do some work for a farmer south of Alexander a hand full of miles not for from the fed grass land but he had some monster white tail racks laying around his shop. He let us bird hunt but not deer hunt, we did find some nice dead heads while out for pheasants. Plenty of public land not far from you.

I love that part of the world. Learn to call lions/coyotes and how to set snares and you will have no free time from October-March. Start building your fur shed now!

I love that part of the world. Learn to call lions/coyotes and how to set snares and you will have no free time from October-March. Start building your fur shed now!
I would like very much to get back into trapping but apartment living rules that out for me. I have to settle for reloading as secondary hobby for now. I plan to get out this fall and winter to call coyotes.

Welcome from Bismarck... i run my business out of watford city!
What is your business? I’m sure I’ve seen it around! I have cousins in Bismarck and get down there occasionally to visit, and shop for necessities where they aren’t Bakken-priced.

What is your business? I’m sure I’ve seen it around! I have cousins in Bismarck and get down there occasionally to visit, and shop for necessities where they aren’t Bakken-priced.

TJ’s Oilfield Service... i have just a small mom&pop outfit. A few trucks and semis. Local to the area. Yeah a guy def needs to get away from the “bakken surcharge” haha

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back