Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello from missouri

Welcome from Wyo. Born and lived in Sullivan until I was 7. Went back to school in Rolla. Had some good times in MO.

Love this forum guys. I grew up hunting deer, turkeys and small game here in the midwest. Then I began venturing out west to hunt elk, mule deer, moose, pronghorn, and more. I love the backcountry, and the solace that comes along. This forum is a major asset to me.
I too am from MO and new to the forum. I really like the feedback and the amount of advice to guide myself through researching hunts out west too. Welcome

New to Missouri, any of you residents have any advice for hunting this state. Just moved here from idaho
Which portion of Missouri? Depends on what you're after, but MO has a decent enough amount of public land. I will say that making a few friends who have access to some land is a huge boon.

I'm in Jefferson county/Warrensburg. I've been hitting a lot of the conservation areas so far, but may need to travel down near Truman.

Fellow MO guys - I'm new and located in the bootheel (don't throw shade, I'm a St. Louis native). Where are y'all at?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back