Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello From Maine

Aroostook

Hello Everyone,

I've been preparing for my first Colorado archery elk hunt with a few friends and I am impressed and humbled by the wealth of knowledge here. At 28 even though I've grown up hunting, my experience is limited to tracking Maine whitetails and running the relatively small ridges compared to the mountains of The West. I have a lot to learn and judging by the information here, I think I've landed in the right place!

I'll do my best to contribute--though it's limited to the scope of Maine--and I thank you in advance for letting me glean valuable information!

RMc

Welcome. We had a mid-coast Mainer living with us for the last two months. Good luck this Fall in Colorado.

Welcome to hunt talk. If you could contribute one of those moose tags for me well that would be great..... lol welcome

Welcome fellow easterner. I plan on returning to the Maine woods for deer after a 40 or more years absence. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
On vacation in Maine right now. I've hunted near Moosehead Lake also. If anybody wants a challenge try hunting whitetail in the north woods. You may go a week and not see a thing, you may come across a whitetail pushing 300lbs. Welcome to the forum.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back