Hello from Florida

Btidwell

Hello and I’m glad to have found a site with so many like minded people. I am in the process of planning for my first out west hunt next year and the advice and information that I have learned have been very reassuring. I’m originally from Arkansas so it’s different hunting here in Florida. I believe I’m going to start spending a good week every “fall” down here and just go hunt in Georgia where I can kinda get back to the hunting that I grew up with. Good luck everyone and stay safe out there.

Welcome from NM.

I'm also originally from Arkansas. If you're in S Fl then you have to worry about giant pythons and rock boas...., kind of creeps me out thinking of hunting in swamps with giant snakes possibly looking at you as a meal. Hopefully you're not in the snake zone. If so, I'd carry a machete and sidearm..., or just go to Georgia.

Welcome from NM.

I'm also originally from Arkansas. If you're in S Fl then you have to worry about giant pythons and rock boas...., kind of creeps me out thinking of hunting in swamps with giant snakes possibly looking at you as a meal. Hopefully you're not in the snake zone. If so, I'd carry a machete and sidearm..., or just go to Georgia.
Agree, I would be afraid to fall asleep in the woods with those big snakes about.

Back