Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello from Colorado

Jimbo V

Hello a, I have been on a off here for quite a while and figured I would finally get an account and introduce myself. I live in Colorado, hunt all species here and I have also been applying for points in other states. I am on a wait list for a puppy, so here in the next year or so I'm going to be doing quite a bit of training but eventually some road trips for birds. Ultimately the goal is to see more places and extend the season.

Hello a, I have been on a off here for quite a while and figured I would finally get an account and introduce myself. I live in Colorado, hunt all species here and I have also been applying for points in other states. I am on a wait list for a puppy, so here in the next year or so I'm going to be doing quite a bit of training but eventually some road trips for birds. Ultimately the goal is to see more places and extend the season.
Welcome. For which breed are you waited listed?

Welcome! I visited Hunt Talk for a few years before I ever committed to creating a profile. With my current job I finally have the finances and the time to spend hunting more. So with that my passion/obsession has had me spending a lot more of my down time reading up on others experiences. Hunt Talk is definitely the place for those stories and helpful insight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back