Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from another Nebraskan

Sandhillshunter

Hello all, I enjoy just about anything outdoors related. I'm blessed, as Nebraska is a pretty good state for this. I mainly Deer and Turkey hunt - Firearm, bow, Muzzle loader, I enjoy all. I also enjoy hunting antelope in Wyoming and Nebraska when it fits in. Turkey and Antelope are by far my favorite!

I found Randy's videos about a year ago and like his demeanor and how he conducts his shows. Fresh Tracks is just a classy show!

With all that, I have not hunted the last 2 years due to health issues. Long story short, things have finally turned for the better. Well, with the exception that I gained a lot of weight the last two years, as I had limited mobility. I am working on that now, as being big is hard for someone that use to be so active. Kinda why I'm getting back into all types of hunting, shooting, and fishing. As well as doing the damn fitness center thing.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

Welcome. Glad to hear that your health issues are on the mend. Stick with your workout regiment and you will be up and hunting before you know it.

Back