Hello all

O

olefish

I just came in to have a look at the board because of bcat and it looks like a good place to visit and learn. Tight lines and shoot straight in the new year, olefish

OleFISH, Any friend of bCats is Welcome HERE!!!!

Lemme be the First to Welcome you!! Stop by the WHO AM I section under the FIRESIDE and tell us about yourself!!!

Welcome aboard!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

I too, came over because of bcat. And lo and behold found my ole buddy olefish just signed up. Good Morning and Happy Holidays to all.-memtb
PS: olefish, I'am just now catching up on all the latest gossip. Congrats on you and your wife's successful elk season.- memtb

THATS why I am Giving Bcat a raise!! He is my welcomeing comitty, Unfortunately he is out Cat huning right now. I will be hunting w him in 3 days...

We would be happy to have EVERYONE ya know over here!!! Bring them by and Lets HAVE A PARTY!!!!!

Welcome aboard MEMTB!!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Welcome to bcats friends. Glad to have you aboard. Pull up a stump, stay awhile, and tell your friends. Great bunch of guys and gals here. Have a Happy New Hunting Year.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Hey Wayne!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!! You too Todd!!!!! What took you guys so long?????hehehe Dont be afraid to post some topics here! Dont be bashful! Theres a great groop of guys over here, and if you can put up with me you'll have it made!!!! Olefish, you should get in touch with Deacon, he is up in your part of the country. He is our Idol so to speak over here except Moosie of course!!hehehe Good to see ya here!!!!! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Had a long talk with memtb on the phone yesterday. We live about 15 miles apart. Now as to olefish - I don't know about associating with anyone from Shoshoni. Don't want to give the Big Horn Basin a bad name!
By the way - I didn't know anyone lived in Shoshoni. I just thought it was a ghost town and a place to turn to Riverton or Casper. You learn something every day!
Welcome guys!! We need more Wyo folks on here!!!!

------------------
cros_anm.gif

Evening Doug, Thanks for the welcome! Will participate some, but still too many home projects keeping me too busy to agrivate you guys as much as you deserve!hehe
One of these days I'll surprise both of us and drop in for a visit.
PS: We've still got that "shoot'n Match" to take care of.ha -memtb

I have been gone lots since the middle of Dec and then when I tried to post it said no. So heres saying thanks for the welcome and the interesting reading. olefish

Wayne-The bell just rang in Debbies head that she has met you before!! Our daughter went to school in Riverton a couple years ago and Debbie remebered your name from some of those dealings! We'll see if you recognize each other when we meet! I am hoping to draw a sheep tag this year (although I might be banned after sueing the GOV!!) hehe Oh well!bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

bcat I still plan on taking you and your family on a fishing trip this summer. You need to have somebody take care of you for a change instead of the other way all the time. The hay may need stacking and the ditches may over flow but if bcat dont play some he will not grow. olefish

Olefish-and a poet too!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts