Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Heather and Kevin

Erik in AK

A truck stops at a red light, and a blonde in an SUV races to catch up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to the truck and knocks on the window. The truck’s driver lowers the window, and she says, "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The driver ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the driver lowers the window. A little flustered now, she says in a serious tone, "Hi there, again, I’m Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the very next light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the brunette gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the truck window. The driver lowers the window. Now she is a bit angry for being ignored. She says, "Hey, it’s me Heather, you jerk! I’m trying to help you out! You are losing your load all over the road!!”

When the light turns green, the driver proceeds to the next light. When she stops behind him this time, he jumps out of the truck, runs back and knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says… "Hi Heather, my name is Kevin, its winter, and I'm driving
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>