Yeti GOBOX Collection

Headed to WY, 24 tomorrow.

cmoore83

My little girl and I are headed to Wyoming for the next few days in hopes that we can come across an antelope, season opens Monday and hopefully we’ll be there Sunday afternoon sometime. I saw it snowed today, and hope things will not be too sloppy for driving on the few roads I’m going to have access to. Good luck to all that will be out there this coming week!

It should dry up over the weekend as its' supposed to be pretty nice it sounds like. Very cool that your daughter is coming for the adventure. Make sure to have plenty of fun, support the local businesses, and let us know how it works out hunting.

I'll be there in 19 days. Can't wait.
I wish you both the best. Have a great time and takes lots of pics!

Good luck and enjoy the time with your daughter. I am leaving Tuesday morning. Can't wait to get there.

Well, I’m not sure how to post up pictures but, we just got back to Indiana today. The time spent with my little girl is something I’ll allways cherish, the unit we hunting definitely was a little difficult to get around in with so little access to public, we were successful on opening day with a nice representation antelope, but the area was crawling with hunters. Glad we got one down, glad I was able to spend time with my little girl for a couple days, but glad to get home too! Good luck guys.

Another IN guy heading to WY tomorrow hunting northeast of Buffalo for mule deer buck and my first cow elk. Taking the Beanland 7mm08 with the Nosler factory 140 grain E-tip, it’s hitting 2,780 fps out of my rifle. Should be a winning combo!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back