happy graduation day

tnctcb

orca lover graduates today.i want to congradulate her and wish her a prosperous future. this young lady has a good head on her shoulders, suportive parents and should go a long way in life.

Yep hump our baby graduates today :eek: at 3:30 at the Tacoma Dome :eek: It's not going to be long before Lady Nutcracker and I have an empy nest :( Then what are we going to do with such a big house ALL TO OURSEVES :rolleyes:

Congrats Lindsey your mother and I are SOOOO proud of you :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

You will have your kids, their spouses and the grand kids living at that big ol' empty house... :eek: ;)

Thanks guys. Today has been long. It started at 7:00 am when we had our Senior breakfast (muffins, bagels, doughnuts, egg mcmuffins, breakfast burritos, juice) and then at 7:45 we had a meeting in the gym at my school to tell us how things were going to be ran at the rehearsal. The staff thought it was going to take about three tries to get the walking part right, but we were in, seated and ready to go home after one shot!!! Everything went really smoothly at the ceremony, too. Performances by the band, choir and three individual students (dance, singing and piano to "I Will Remember You"). Out of a 632 member class, we had 568 people walk and recieve diplomas.
It amazed me that I had my BUBBLES confiscated, when some of the guys got away with bringing in, blowing up and tossing around inflatable footballs. Only four footballs went up and the last one lasted about three minutes. My bubbles were the small wedding size bottles (6 of them) and they were taken after I tossed one up into the rows ahead of me. We didnt even get to blow them.

Once again, thanks guys!!! I am heading to bed, I have to work at 6:30 tomorrow morning and then it is party time!!!

Congrats Orca!! Tony, we have an empty nest, but it ain so empty. Instead of having two kids showing up from time to time, we have 4 (thier wives). I was thinking this is gonna be great sex any time, any where. WRONG, more people at odder hours. My wife being a nurse doesn't help because now we have the sons inlaws coming over for medical advice or to get a shot. I wanna move FAR AWAY!!

Hey Wiskers,, Knowing were these kids graduated from,, if I just change the numbers on the house we should be safe for a little while hump :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Back