Hanwag alaskas

ccc23454

Anyone had hanwag alaskas? I actually never had any interest in these as i thought they were Asian made, nope bavarian...(i am idiot) I need new set of boots and schnees was focus but found out hanwag makes a 13.5wide and thats my proper size, everyone else is 13w or 14. Have heard few good things no negatives but no place to try on so its a ship and hope it fits. Schnees i was going to call ahead and make sure they had a 13wide and 14 in stock for me and stop by store in bozo on way to bear hunt. Let me hear about your Hanwag experiances or if anyone has owned both even better. Thanks guys as always i value most of your opinions, most... lol

Hanwag boots have became my every day boot. I have the Alaska's but I haven't worn them a whole bunch. I also have a pair of Tantra II that I wear every day, and hunting. They do feel sort of tight initially, but break in fairly quickly and hold up very well. I'm rough on boots. I've had the tantras about 6 months and they still look new after everyday use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back