Delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
These items are in excellent condition! With gear, I am slightly OCD and take great care of them.

The Metcalf has only carried duck hunting gear, unfortunately.

The bino harness went to SoDak once and is in great condition.

The tripod gets left in the truck while we're in SoDak! It's in excellent condition!

The bag does not include the blaze attachment. So fear not, archers!

Metcalf and bino harness for $400?

This offer stands through today.

Still for sale! Corona strikes fear into the potential buyer.

I wish somebody would pick this thing up, it’s a great price on the pack! It would be perfect for packing in my blind or stand, I wish I hadn’t dropped off a rifle for cerakote right before all this fun started... 😂

I wish somebody would pick this thing up, it’s a great price on the pack! It would be perfect for packing in my blind or stand, I wish I hadn’t dropped off a rifle for cerakote right before all this fun started... 😂
What kind of rifle?

It’s a 700 in 260 I picked up a while back. Got the new stock, scope and rings and figured while it was a bare gun that would be the best time to drop it off!
That will be a nice setup! What colors?

That will be a nice setup! What colors?
I’m boring with picking that stuff out! I bought it as an SPS (in my experience you can look at the finish on these and rust will start) and was able to find a satin BDL stock so I am getting a black semi gloss cerakote. I plan on bedding the action and using that to seal up the inside of the stock, so I end up with a moderately weather proof stock but still with a classic look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back