Ground Hog Heaven

Hey Don, you guys [Groove bullets]make anything similiar to the Nosler partition,and are you in the small caliber centerfire market at all ?

Crow,

Good luck, stay dry.
smile.gif

70 MPH? thats speeding.
biggrin.gif

We have some friends coming up tomorrow from Williamsport 1000 yard bench rest club to chuck hunt. They are bringing all their gear, rifles, big-eyes, and video equipment. They make long range hunting videos and we are hoping to get some good footage for one of their upcoming videos on EXPLODING woodchucks.
smile.gif

Later,

Don
smile.gif

WEll heck Shaky, they should know where Covington is. I'm just 52 miles directly north of them.
smile.gif

Have a blast. And BTW, I just happen to like hunting with my log, thank you very much!
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

So this is where my friends have been hiding. Hey, S.E. Haven’t heard from you for a while.

Time on line will be limited for a while. I hope I’m taking on a new project.
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman,
Randy Buker would appreciate it if you and or Raven could please get ahold of him via E-mail. There is a post for you on PM. Hope this post was not a violation of your TOS rules.

Crapshoot,
TOS? What the heck is a TOS?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
We're here to have fun and share some information. Feel free to post links.
wink.gif

Doug

Thanks for Randy post. I got it covered. He wants a story. And yes, Seldom is every so correct, I went hunting. I'll post a story. What a fantastic night!

Crow Woman

Back