Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Gross Joke, not for those with a week stomach!

Canoe

There’s this leper that escapes from the island where they keep all the lepers. His motivation for escaping was that he wanted to sit in the bar and have a beer again, just like the old days.
While he is rowing his crude raft to the mainland all he can think about is a nice cold beer, but as he nears the shoreline he starts to feel self-conscience about his condition, and how others will react when they see him. He decides, “To heck with it, I rowed a long way for a beer and I am going to have one!”
So he pulls his raft up on shore and walks to the nearest bar. He summons up all of his courage and walks in and has a seat at the end of the bar. Everyone is drunk and they don’t pay much attention to him, except for the barkeep has a strange look on his face when he takes the leper’s order. “What will it be pal,” asks the barkeep, he can barely make eye contact with the leper.
“One beer please”, says the leper hesitantly. He is really kind of feeling out of place now, and can tell that the barkeep can barely stand to look at him.
Well, the barkeep draws the beer and starts to take it to the leper, but he just can’t do it, he has to turn around and regroup before he finally brings the beer over. Just before he hands the leper his beer, he vomits violently all over behind the bar.
The leper says, “I’m sorry, I know that my appearance is horrendous, so I’ll just leave now, sorry to freak you out.”
The bartender replies, “No, no, it’s not you. It’s that drunk son of a %#@$ behind you with the chips using the back of your head for guacamole dip!”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back