Great-great-Granparents

Nut

Well I found a pic on the net of someone with a pic of someone that lived where my family is from in Whitley County,Ky. Saved it to my puter to show my Dad when and if he came over,

Well while I was at his house he showed me some photos of my family that he got from his cousin.

The pic I saved was in the ones he showed. It comes out that the people in the pic was my great-great-grandparents (The boy is my great uncle).

There was some others that I have to get scanned somewhere. ;)

here is the pic

EDIABRAY.sized.jpg

That is a very cool find Fred...

I have a very large pic on the wall that my step father gave me out in Washington, he picked it up out of a garage sale of a huge tree being felled with the cutting crew standing in front of it. I have had two cousins that have been over at different times that are into geneology. They both stated picked this individual out that is standing there and have stated that he is one of our relatives from the turn of the century. It just so happens this same individual had went to this area to get into logging and musta been at the right place at the right time and fate has some how gotten this picture back to the family thru odd circumstances...

Nice find Nut. Those old photos are great. My mom has a box full of old photos, some back in the 1800s. Funny how you came across the picture though, very lucky.

That's cool, Freddie! The only way I can get pictures of my family are to go through mugshots at the state prison. ;)

Your great-great-grandma sure was short! :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back