Great deal on Sakos!!!

Really dont need one but they are tempting!

If someone would go ahead and buy the 7 SAUM and 300 WM i have listed in the classifieds..

Curse you @SFC B hahahaha. And thank you for your service. BTW, My SIL got a panic "You're approved for Sergeant Major" last week even though he was retiring. Got it straightened out, and retiring as scheduled.

And seriously, even though I love walnut, couldn't pass up the S 20 sale. Thank you.

I'm going to be in trouble in the morning. Well, honey, we're not buying the Python, but... 🤣

Last edited:
Curse you @SFC B hahahaha. And thank you for your service. BTW, My SIL got a panic "You're approved for Sergeant Major" last week even though he was retiring. Got it straightened out, and retiring as scheduled.

And seriously, even though I love walnut, couldn't pass up the S 20 sale. Thank you.

I'm going to be in trouble in the morning. Well, honey, we're not buying the Python, but... 🤣
Somebody posted it on the Tikka and Sako owners group and I thought it was only right to share :) When the discounts are that big it is hard NOT to justify the purchase ;)

I fount them looking for a Browning xbolt speed 280AI . I was hoping they had one in 280AI. No luck so still looking for the Browning.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back