Caribou Gear

GovX, leupold, vortex, and american sportsman

myboyshuntingguide

Hey all,
I just wanted to put a bit of info out there for first responders and military professionals and a thank you for sportsman.
A coworker of mine told me about GovX.com its a web site that has reduced prices for "fully verified" first responders and military professionals. I am always Leary of these sites as I have been burned a time or two in my 27 years of public service but these guys have a true vetting process before allowing you to get a discount.
Well my boys got drawn for a premium deer hunt here in NM and I want it to be a special event for us since this is the last year my oldest will get to draw as a youth, I decided to pony up some money and buy them new scopes. Well long story short, money does not grow on trees but using Govx I was able to get two Leupold scopes and a vortex range finder in my budget range, but only because Leopold and Vortex support the first responders and protectors of our freedom in the United States of America.
So ladies and gentlemen this is a plug for GovX.com, Leopold and Vortex. Because you (3 american companies) have worked together in support of a cause, my children who have had to put up with me running out of the house in the middle of night will be able to have tangible heirlooms and memories attached them, of our time in these great outdoors of our US of A. It may not seem like much but thank you to Leupold, Vortex, GovX, and each and everyone you who support these companies. Our hunting and traditional values are in good hands when we support each other.
In order to protect our future we must support those who also see the value in our future.
Thank You and Best Regards,
J

Promtive and Leoadventures are two other programs, both vet their members throughly.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back