PEAX Equipment

Got ROBBED !!!!

Moose man get a fire safe to put your back ups in. I picked up a 2 drawer file safe just a few weeks ago on the cheap. No way they'll haul it off and plenty of fire protection. Put it in storage/ closet away form servers and water.

Blow me!!! :)

What the heck would I do with survey equipment anyways????? If I wanted something, I would have Moosie buy it for me! :)

Sorry to hear about the break in......

Speaking of poker, when is the next game, I need some money?????

Hey Turd, I Called Aaron this morning and bothered him about it. Sounds like he's back on top of it. Finally :D :D

Sorry Moosie. That sucks. Two months ago I had some SOB's take my decorative rock from the wifes garden and use it to jack up the neighbors truck and steal all of his fancy tires/rims. My neighbor considered himself lucky though because he had all his tools and his 9mm inside the truck. Ever since then I like to get up once in a while to check outside to see if someone is messing around. Bottom line, if I can catch someone on my property stealing, they will get an ass full of lead :D .

That stinks Mossie, had someone take all the tools out of my tool bo one night, found some of them about a month later at the swap meet.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back