Caribou Gear Tarp

Got fish?

No worries, I'm still alive, BARELY. I'm not doing "Honey-Do's" either(i wish i was). I'm trying to find means to support my family. I'm sure you all have heard about the MCI Worldcom Layoffs and $38 billion debt and fruad and so on. Well, in light of my employers unscrupulous ways, I have had to step up the job search. also, my wife has not worked for about 2-3 weeks now. It's getting kinda stressful. As much as I enjoy the comradery with all of you fine gentlemen, I do have some higher priorities at this time. That is why my posts have dwindled. Rest assure, that when I get things settled down here on the homefront, I will be in dire need of many excellent fishing adventures, to which i will be calling on many of you. :D I'm not going completely cold turkey here. I still do pop in about once a week now just to see what's happening.

got job?...........not yet. :(

Got fish,

I had to settle for something a little less challenging to me just to bring in some money.
If your interested call my boss @ 602-695-5303 His name is Jim Ballard and is the area supervisor for Complete Commercial Security.
It's not much and they only pay $8/hr to start. no benefits yet, but I hear they are working on medical.
Also, Schwans(sp) Frozen foods is hiring drivers. My step-daughter's boyfriend just started there and makes $700/wk without any sales. So far he is making $900/wk. not much for this one either, but I am going to apply there.
Best of luck to you.

Check out the web page for the city of Phoenix. All kinds of computer jobs and good bennies.

Good luck.

Got fish,

Good luck on your interview if you decide to go for it.

Just don't bend over in front of her, she might think it had turned to night so soon by seeing such a large moon,

Or grab you

Even though your down, I could not resist

Best of luck to you my jigfishing catfish catching friend ;)

Please pass this around to anyone who will look at it. thanks.

DARREN L. WILSON
OBJECTIVE
A challenging position that will utilize and enhance my current skill set, as well as facilitate my continued growth as a dedicated professional.
EXPERIENCE
2000-2002 Teksystems Phoenix, AZ Computer Operator (contracted to MCI WorldCom Wireless)n Monitor, Troubleshoot and fix basic problems with Novell and Microsoft servers, and notify appropriate IT personnel of more severe issues.n Run Billing Operations Utilities, such as: Aging all customer Accounts, creating files for collections department, running Crystal reports for middle and upper management, and daily backups.n Assist Amdocs representative with special projects as neededn Writing and implementing batch files to automate daily tasks.
1999-2000 First USA Bank Tempe, AZCustomer Service Advisorn Assist customers with problems and questions about credit card accounts.
1998-1999 Willcox Dentistry Scottsdale, AZOffice Managern Organize and manage daily work schedule for Dr. Willcox and Dental assistants.n Consult patients on necessary procedures and financing plans.n Perform payroll functionsn Assist in back office with sterilization, banding orthodontic patients, and other procedures where possiblen Process insurance claims and payment collectionsn General reception and clerical work: filing, multiple phone lines, and customer service.
EDUCATION
2001-2003 Gateway Community College Phoenix, AZn Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)1998-2000 Mesa Community College Mesa, AZ§ Pre-Dental Undergraduate Program (AA)
AWARDS
1993 n Received Eagle Scout

1502 E. PARK AVE • GILBERT, AZ 85234 • PHONE (480) 539-2575FAX (480) 539-2575 • E-MAIL [email protected]

Ok let's try it one more time.

DARREN L. WILSON

OBJECTIVE
A challenging position that will utilize and enhance my current skill set, as well as facilitate my continued growth as a dedicated professional.

EXPERIENCE
2000-2002 Teksystems Phoenix, AZ
Computer Operator (contracted to MCI WorldCom Wireless)
Monitor, Troubleshoot and fix basic problems with Novell and Microsoft servers, and notify appropriate IT personnel of more severe issues. Run Billing Operations Utilities, such as: Aging all customer Accounts, creating files for collections department, running Crystal reports for middle and upper management, and daily backups. Assist Amdocs representative with special projects as needed. Writing and implementing batch files to automate daily tasks.

1999-2000 First USA Bank Tempe, AZ
Customer Service Advisor
Assist customers with problems and questions about credit card accounts.

1998-1999 Willcox Dentistry Scottsdale, AZ
Office Manager
Organize and manage daily work schedule for Dr. Willcox and Dental assistants. Consult patients on necessary procedures and financing plans. Perform payroll functions. Assist in back office with sterilization, banding orthodontic patients, and other procedures where possible. Process insurance claims and payment collections. General reception and clerical work: filing, multiple phone lines, and customer service.

EDUCATION
2001-2003 Gateway Community College Phoenix, AZ
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)

1998-2000 Mesa Community College Mesa, AZ
Pre-Dental Undergraduate Program (AA)

AWARDS
1993, Received Eagle Scout

1502 E. PARK AVE.
GILBERT, AZ 85234
PHONE (480) 539-2575
FAX (480) 539-2575
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Back