Caribou Gear

Got bait.........

supersider34

Here is a pic of one of my loads of bait....
Does everyone have there bait yet. Rip roaoring to get out there. Can't wait till the 15th. Have 2 great bait spots ready and some trail cams ready to set up. Hows everyone else doing?
125097.jpg

That looks like an Atkins nightmare waiting to happen!! From the looks of it, you must have connections with the local Hostess/Eddies outfit. Good luck baiting them old brutes in.

I need to find the Pics of mine from Last year :D

I'll have a Truckl like that in a Few weeks.....

How do you store the Bread that long ? Mine either Dries WAY up or Molds if Left in the Bag and Any moisture gets in.

Moosie I put it all in garbage cans. When I get it home I take all of it out of the bags. I put a garbage liner in there and start dumping the bread in there and I walk on it to pack it down. The cans will weigh in around 200- 250 lbs. Then when I get to where I need to go I transfer them in meat boxes. Which work well because they are strong boxes. Plus they work great as they fit awesome onto a pack frame. When you dump the garbage can out it will be like a hay bale and it flakes off perfect. I have some of mine dry out on top but the stuff that is packed in there does good. I can make it last for my spring baiting season. I had 2 cans I got one spring and I used it the following spring it was all molded up on top but the bears still ate it. I mixed it in with fresh stuff though. Only bread I have found that they are not really keen on is the sourdough hoagie 's. I had a sow and cubs eat a whole barrel last year and they where laying all over the ground around bait site not touched. Foxes get them. But I dont have foxes touch anything up on the bait site. I have been sitting my bait and they only come to the outter edges of my bait as I piss all around my bait site.
Try the garbage cans.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back