Google earth critters

stealthy_bowman

Combing through my hunt area on google earth this morning looking for critters and I came across a few. The first pic are clearly elk to me, but the second pic I'm not sure. There are 3 critters there and they are the only ones around in a vast area, they are headed towards a creek bottom. What do you guys think they are?
Elk.pngUntitled.png

I'll bet they're elk. You're looking at the side of them that is in shadow, so their colors aren't showing up, like in the first pic.

1st pic is definitely elk. 2nd id say mooses. If you provide the exact geo cords ill be able to make a better guess. ;)

1st pic is definitely elk. 2nd id say mooses. If you provide the exact geo cords ill be able to make a better guess. ;)
Moose could be I suppose, there are a bunch in the area though I am surprised they would be in such an open area. Here’s a cow I kicked up while scouting last summer. That’s about 5 miles from where the aerial pic is from.
Moose.jpeg

Hmmm! Where could this place be? Time of day 10-11am. Northerley orientation. Spruce and juniper trees. Mid august. Clouds moving ESE. ? I'll get back to ya.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back