Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Weather report this morning called for a couple inches of snow in the Beartooths and up to 4 in the Bighorns. Hope that clears out a little of the smoke. Good luck to all, and be safe!
Where do you get your forecasts? I’m a fan of the NOAA forecasts but always like to see other sources.

Does anyone have a report on the smoke? Gardiner has an AQI of 153 . Really bummed considering that things were going pretty well and that smoke is the only deterrent to staying out there.

Where do you get your forecasts? I’m a fan of the NOAA forecasts but always like to see other sources.

Does anyone have a report on the smoke? Gardiner has an AQI of 153 . Really bummed considering that things were going pretty well and that smoke is the only deterrent to staying out there.
Montana television news.

Been following along on this thread for a while now.

Thanks to Gomer, Eyonas, and many others for making this such an awesome thread.

Leaving this weekend to go back in and I am feeling and hoping that this is going to be my last year with a tag until 2030 🤞

Good luck to all.

I’ll have 90 days of leave built by next year. I think I might have to take a camping trip next summer and doing some camping, fishing and looking around to get the lay of the land.

So my sheep hunt never got off the ground. I was in Denver about to board a connecting flight to Bozeman and my hunting partner text me and said he had just tested positive for COVID. Having not packed all the items I needed to solo hunt as we were sharing some gear and not wanting to risk catching it from him and coming down with it in the Beartooths I chose to abort the trip. Within just a few hours he had full blown fever and aching all over so as frustrating as it was I knew I made the right call to not get in the truck and ride into the mountains together. My unit was not the one that closed today so I left my bags packed at home and if the quota doesn’t fill fast and depending on how he feels in a few days I’ll be up for going back with him or maybe trying a solo trip that’s less short notice. Good luck to all who are out hunting. I’ve just gone back to work for a few days to avoid missing time and money there while I figure out what to do.
Hope he feels better and y’all get to head back out.

So my sheep hunt never got off the ground. I was in Denver about to board a connecting flight to Bozeman and my hunting partner text me and said he had just tested positive for COVID. Having not packed all the items I needed to solo hunt as we were sharing some gear and not wanting to risk catching it from him and coming down with it in the Beartooths I chose to abort the trip. Within just a few hours he had full blown fever and aching all over so as frustrating as it was I knew I made the right call to not get in the truck and ride into the mountains together. My unit was not the one that closed today so I left my bags packed at home and if the quota doesn’t fill fast and depending on how he feels in a few days I’ll be up for going back with him or maybe trying a solo trip that’s less short notice. Good luck to all who are out hunting. I’ve just gone back to work for a few days to avoid missing time and money there while I figure out what to do.
Just a little speed bump on your quest to get a bighorn. Great attitude geetar. Your day will come.

Dang it all!
Sorry to hear that. I have some health issues that popped up recently and may have to bail on my own trip to the tooths. Time, and conversations with the doctors will tell.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back