MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Weather report this morning called for a couple inches of snow in the Beartooths and up to 4 in the Bighorns. Hope that clears out a little of the smoke. Good luck to all, and be safe!
Where do you get your forecasts? I’m a fan of the NOAA forecasts but always like to see other sources.

Does anyone have a report on the smoke? Gardiner has an AQI of 153 . Really bummed considering that things were going pretty well and that smoke is the only deterrent to staying out there.

Where do you get your forecasts? I’m a fan of the NOAA forecasts but always like to see other sources.

Does anyone have a report on the smoke? Gardiner has an AQI of 153 . Really bummed considering that things were going pretty well and that smoke is the only deterrent to staying out there.
Montana television news.

Been following along on this thread for a while now.

Thanks to Gomer, Eyonas, and many others for making this such an awesome thread.

Leaving this weekend to go back in and I am feeling and hoping that this is going to be my last year with a tag until 2030 🤞

Good luck to all.

I’ll have 90 days of leave built by next year. I think I might have to take a camping trip next summer and doing some camping, fishing and looking around to get the lay of the land.

So my sheep hunt never got off the ground. I was in Denver about to board a connecting flight to Bozeman and my hunting partner text me and said he had just tested positive for COVID. Having not packed all the items I needed to solo hunt as we were sharing some gear and not wanting to risk catching it from him and coming down with it in the Beartooths I chose to abort the trip. Within just a few hours he had full blown fever and aching all over so as frustrating as it was I knew I made the right call to not get in the truck and ride into the mountains together. My unit was not the one that closed today so I left my bags packed at home and if the quota doesn’t fill fast and depending on how he feels in a few days I’ll be up for going back with him or maybe trying a solo trip that’s less short notice. Good luck to all who are out hunting. I’ve just gone back to work for a few days to avoid missing time and money there while I figure out what to do.
Hope he feels better and y’all get to head back out.

So my sheep hunt never got off the ground. I was in Denver about to board a connecting flight to Bozeman and my hunting partner text me and said he had just tested positive for COVID. Having not packed all the items I needed to solo hunt as we were sharing some gear and not wanting to risk catching it from him and coming down with it in the Beartooths I chose to abort the trip. Within just a few hours he had full blown fever and aching all over so as frustrating as it was I knew I made the right call to not get in the truck and ride into the mountains together. My unit was not the one that closed today so I left my bags packed at home and if the quota doesn’t fill fast and depending on how he feels in a few days I’ll be up for going back with him or maybe trying a solo trip that’s less short notice. Good luck to all who are out hunting. I’ve just gone back to work for a few days to avoid missing time and money there while I figure out what to do.
Just a little speed bump on your quest to get a bighorn. Great attitude geetar. Your day will come.

Dang it all!
Sorry to hear that. I have some health issues that popped up recently and may have to bail on my own trip to the tooths. Time, and conversations with the doctors will tell.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back