PEAX Equipment

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Limited access is a bummer for hunters with tags in those units but it could be good for the population that got hit hard the last couple year.
It will be exciting to see what its going to do for the trail systems, like the BP. All of those trails and campsites have been pounded into oblivion. Taking a year off might help those sites recover a little.

The tooths will be a mystery that's for sure.

Wonder what the Stillwater is like about Roosevelt Lake?

Switchback up East before Granite?

Is the famous log jam between Island and Mystic?

How are people gonna get up 502? Actually have to walk? Could be one of the best things ever for 502.

It'll be interesting.
Ooooh... if that logjam goes bye-bye it'll really be an interesting year up in 501.

As for 502, well... I selfishly hope the roads stay closed this year.

I believe the temporary road to Stillwater mine is a private road for the mine’s use. I am not positive on that, but I believe that is the situation. that they paid for the road, and likely paid the underlying landowner for the access. I do not think it is open to the public, therefore the West Stillwater trailhead would not be accessible.
Nailed it. Mine traffic only for the temp road.

@R.K. - source: https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...cle_fd2e32de-d988-53bb-b8b3-3c55d4f01271.html

Open it in an incognito window so you can actually view it without a subscription.

Nailed it. Mine traffic only for the temp road.

@R.K. - source: https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...cle_fd2e32de-d988-53bb-b8b3-3c55d4f01271.html

Open it in an incognito window so you can actually view it without a subscription.
Exactly, even working for power company it's a struggle to get through there just to access our facilities serving the mine.
They also posted that access update on the FS website on tuesday:

Anyone want to start a sheep themed book club? I’ve been trying to get my hands on “Sheep and Sheep Hunting” by Jack O’ Connor but it’s tough to come by and expensive.

Also- has anyone here read “Rammin’ Around” by Jim Ford? If so, what are your thoughts on the story of his unlimited sheep?

I’ve always wanted to read O’Connors sheep book too but that price tag keeps me at bay. Have not heard of Mr Ford’s book. I’ll keep an eye out for it. Edit: I just googled Jim Ford’s book and it’s going for the same price range.
$175 isn’t that bad for a book.

I’ve always wanted to read O’Connors sheep book too but that price tag keeps me at bay. Have not heard of Mr Ford’s book. I’ll keep an eye out for it. Edit: I just googled Jim Ford’s book and it’s going for the same price range.
Unfortunately I’m borrowing a fragile copy of the Ford book so I can’t be lending it out. The unlimited section is fairly brief. If you’re interested in reading it, send me a pm and I can text you pictures of the pages.

Anyone want to start a sheep themed book club? I’ve been trying to get my hands on “Sheep and Sheep Hunting” by Jack O’ Connor but it’s tough to come by and expensive.

Also- has anyone here read “Rammin’ Around” by Jim Ford? If so, what are your thoughts on the story of his unlimited sheep?

I have an original and a reprint. I don’t recall either being over $30. I’d just keep an eye out. I don’t think any sheep hunting book is going to help for the unlimiteds.

081A91CF-2493-4593-95B0-381AD43AB7D3.jpeg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back