Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Hmmmm I thought I remembered reading on his website that he killed one. The article was called something like "Tough Hunts: Die First Then Quit". [On a guided hunt :rolleyes:] The article won't pull up on his website now. Maybe he pulled it so it doesn't contradict his current article in WSF.
See if you find it.

Tall order... I think you would need a few more photos to actually make it happen. That said... not sure if we need to go to that length.

Also my 2 cents, hasn't Boddington killed enough animals, I would kinda understand some guy from MT or whatever taking the shot on his only chance at a ram, but... I mean if you have a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of sheep mounts on the wall do you really poach a OTC ram in Montana?

Altai-argali-Donna-18-1024x682.jpg
137564447_234496048128859_2651838859265183673_n.jpg
IMG_0059.jpg

or at the very least shoot a very very very very borderline ram...

Just seems like a massive risk given your celebrity.

Like... I just don't see Joe Rogan whacking a forky off of the highway median in Connecticut.
How else will they be able to let everyone know their #grandslam number, if they don't have one? I mean she'd probably be # 3054 or #175 as a woman. Those stats MEAN something!!! I always find that comical when guys act all cocky and post their #... like I give two fs that you went on a bunch of guided hunts and had someone hold your hand so you could get your participation trophy. Add that to the social media hysteria

Last edited:
How else will they be able to let everyone know their #grandslam number, I'd they don't have one? I mean she'd probably be # 3054 or #175 as a woman. Those stats MEAN something!!! I always find that comical when guys act all cocky and post their #... like I give two fs that you went on a bunch of guided hunts and had someone hold your hand so you could get your participation trophy. Add that to the social media hysteria
Wait...

That's like a thing?

I thought when you got a slam it was just something you talked about... like oh I shot a big elk or oh I've killed all the turkey subspecies...

Someone keeps track?

Wait...

That's like a thing?

I thought when you got a slam it was just something you talked about... like oh I shot a big elk or oh I've killed all the turkey subspecies...

Someone keeps track?
You need to get out more. Sheep hunters are the most narcissistic hunters on the planet. I'd bet you that the vast majority of guys who've done it have the gay plaque hanging next to the mounts, and 100% chance there is a picture of them with said rams in a colage. Probably a belt buckle, and a set of tumblers as well that get used for special occasions.

You need to get out more. Sheep hunters are the most narcissistic hunters on the planet. I'd bet you that the vast majority of guys who've done it have the gay plaque hanging next to the mounts, and 100% chance there is a picture of them with said rams in a colage. Probably a belt buckle, and a set of tumblers as well that get used for special occasions.
Who gives out the numbers? and plaques?

In case others want to file a formal violation report.
They will assign the case to the crew of guys who had a regular old deadhead ram in a closet for over a year, oh that’s a world record and people are asking questions about it…maybe we should dig it out in a few months.

Pretty sure he'd never hunted sheep before assuming the helm.
I think this is true, however, I hesitate to be too harsh on him. He actually has done great things for WSF and made WSF what it is today.

You don't need to be a great sheep hunter to be a great business leader and fund raiser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back