Yeti GOBOX Collection

Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

Is there much to any service up high? I can try and add some color from the happenings of the hunt as the days pass. Pouring over maps with a side of Angels Envy on the rocks this evening.

Is there much to any service up high? I can try and add some color from the happenings of the hunt as the days pass. Pouring over maps with a side of Angels Envy on the rocks this evening.
The short answer is no. There's some but I would highly suggest a messaging device. I have a inreach and it works quite well. Gives you a peace of mind and anyone at home. Plus you can get some weather updates. Chances are you won't need SOS but heaven forbid it happens you got a hell of a lot better shot at rescue than having a cell phone only.

The short answer is no. There's some but I would highly suggest a messaging device. I have a inreach and it works quite well. Gives you a peace of mind and anyone at home. Plus you can get some weather updates. Chances are you won't need SOS but heaven forbid it happens you got a hell of a lot better shot at rescue than having a cell phone only.
Appreciate it, yes definitely bringing the Inreach.

Ok here’s a stupid question guys but I have talked to all my buddies literally across the states and family members which I now know either I’m the only hardcore hunter or the dumbest one lol but either way no one wants to even tag along for the adventure I even offered to pay for all the food and fuel there and back hell I even offered to pay for one buddies tag and no go so with all that said anyone willing to link up for a unlimited hunt next year ? I won’t need my hands held and can pack my own weight and if I have to I’m not scared to go at this solo but for the wife’s sanity she wants me with another guy. I already told her I have a will and life insurance lol hope everyone is having some success if your season started I’m tagged out on a antelope second day of season spot and stalk

Ok here’s a stupid question guys but I have talked to all my buddies literally across the states and family members which I now know either I’m the only hardcore hunter or the dumbest one lol but either way no one wants to even tag along for the adventure I even offered to pay for all the food and fuel there and back hell I even offered to pay for one buddies tag and no go so with all that said anyone willing to link up for a unlimited hunt next year ? I won’t need my hands held and can pack my own weight and if I have to I’m not scared to go at this solo but for the wife’s sanity she wants me with another guy. I already told her I have a will and life insurance lol hope everyone is having some success if your season started I’m tagged out on a antelope second day of season spot and stalk
The answer to your question. You are dumb. sorry

It's smart to have a company on a trip up there. You're not dumb, it's a major commitment especially for a guy coming from outta state. I'd offer to have you along but I'm committed as of now with some buddies. Keep in touch and share your experiences get in there and fish a bit and explore some country. Hopefully your able to stretch your legs up there a bit. Be careful what you share location wise. They got some snow up there last night which is a welcome sight. If you stay connected odds are you'll make an unlimited buddy or two from here. So far in my journey that's been the best part meeting new folks and hearing the stories. A ram will only be a small portion of the experience. Congrats on the loper.

Out of curiosity, how do you fellas that go up with company decide who takes a shot? Is the company just for in/out plus basecamp then hunting you split up?

Just curious. Totally get that a kill is just the topper to the experience, with the experience and adventure on the whole being the draw, but its got to be tough when youre in 'competition' (use it loosely) with your hiking buddy as well as everyone else, no?

I'm pretty open minded on the deal I'm not real interested in flipping a coin or arm wresting over who gets to shoot. If I was with my BIL who I've hunted with the most up there I'd be happy as shit for him to get one. He's a guide and constantly working for someone else and it would be cool for him to get one. If I'm with someone else then probably the guy with seniority or that had the trip idea or something would shoot IMO.

I don't split up or atleast haven't yet we hike together and glass together and camp together. Split the weight and save on like items. Sometimes we'll split and get different perspectives on a basin but always meet up at night. So to answer your question I don't care who shoots unless your buddy has a couple rams already..

Im a camaraderie guy I can't sit by myself for 8 days up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back