Good morning

Just wanted to wish everyone a good morning. The weather in this neck of the woods is good. The fall here is just areound the corner, had to turn the heat in the truck on, going to work.

Happy hunting.

stop teasing, you are going to make everyone sick with all that cold weather stuff,
biggrin.gif

sly

Hey bro, sorry it took so long to call back, my neighbor came over. By the time he left it was bed time. He brought over some retriever training tapes VHS the set is 15 hours long, with about 100 pages of text. I beleive he said it was from candlewood kennels in Minnisota.

The guy that made the tapes, his pups go for 75-100 thousand. And that is untrained. So I get the idea he knows what he is doing.

Good Morning Everyone. Cool morning, a little rain and crisp temps are cruizing your way MTO. We are planning on having about 4 days of rain. Good thing, the corn and second cutting sure could use it
wink.gif

Farm update if I have this correctly, since last monday:

Covered 47 acres
Brought in 90 wagon loads of square bales
53 round bales
Filled the cow barn
Now break time until this rain moves through.

Just thought you would be interested MTO

For me, it looks like this is one busy week for the newspaper, so you might not be seeing much of me here for a few days.

Glad to hear ya'll are well. We don't need rain. But oh well.

We put up an 18 acre field of squares and we have 62 round bales. With 17 rounds stacked and covered. We are stacken and tarpen them as we can.

They figure this week will be a good time to collect all those round bales in between the rain drops
biggrin.gif

Still have just a little more first cutting to do but that will get knocked down on Friday after the rain moves through. It needs to be finished by sunday before more rain comes in then. But the first cutting will finally be finished and then it's on again with second cutting
wink.gif

Good Luck to you too MTO... I just got one story knocked out of the way, now it's another one to kill and then an interview this afternoon. Who knows, maybe I will get some play time in afterall
elkgrin.gif

Right now, it's raining like cats and dogs and booming outside. I went to let Miss Lady out and she just stood behind me and looked at me like I must have been crazy to even ask her
biggrin.gif

It's funny you should say that. I was just thinking about him last night during my quiet time. I look forward to that phone call. I will probably be home around 3 or 4 at the latest...
wink.gif

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back