Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Good Morning

Hey buddy, glad to see you about. Some things just wont go away, will they.
biggrin.gif

Nope and they just don't get it. If they cared it woulden't be there in the first place. what to do? Well I have fooled around and caught a cold on top of everything else now I feel like s$%^$ also. Story of my life,,LOL

sly

ah... seee... I told you that you sounded like you were cathing a cold... geez... just won't listen to me, will ya...
biggrin.gif

Now listen up, I won't say this again, slow down!!!

Hey Sly, I found a great new treestand that I want to use this year. All I have to do is set on your shoulders
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Dang, you are TALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Oh what sweet music you sent me, you sly dog you... what sweet music indeed
wink.gif

Good Day everyone! Been away for a few, hope all is well! Healing and Hugs all around!

Crow Woman

oh less see here... cover the 4th of July happenings all day on Friday. Yesterday, went to the party where my daughter and me had our stand. She made out good. Had to leave before the festivities last night. I missed the T*tty contest and the D*ck contest. But I did see a woman buck naked fully cooling herself in the creek when I went to cool myself off under the outside shower. By the time I was leaving, the tops were coming off of alot of ladies.Noooo... not mine...
wink.gif

Now today, I find myself still not finished with the story for the paper...
biggrin.gif

oh well, I work better in a rush.

elkgrin.gif

Although the scenary was quite amusing and entertaining, it was a wonderful day seeing my daughter do so well with her crafts
wink.gif

I'm so proud of her for taking that step
cool.gif

Can you give us the GPS location where all them nekkid women were,and the date and time of next years shower and T contest ?
biggrin.gif

aahhhh... for you Seldom... not a problem. I know, you just want to check out the new hardware in the ole ticker, donchanow
wink.gif

It cost $20 per person, with that, you get all the beer on tap you can drink for the weekend and two chances to win the harley. Feel free to take a camera along, it's kinda like the rule
biggrin.gif

It is put on by the SVBT (Susquehanna Valley Big Twins) It's like woodstock only in a smaller version. Non stop bands playing for the weekend. And it is ALWAYS the first weekend after the fourth of July.

Come on over here first and I'll guide ya! We need some real contestants for the D*ck contest...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I'd piss too many men off,and scare too many women,If I "entered" the contest,but I might show up at the festitities...oooooppps,I mean festivities,sometime,hehehehehe!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back