Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Good morning

Morning maineiac,looking ok here,supposed to rain later.If it was hunting season,a light drizzle everyday would be good,makes it easier to slip thru the piney woods.

Might I join in here and say Good Morning Men!
wink.gif

It's a beautiful day, no email yet in case you were wondering. I thought of Sly this morning. A baby Raven landed on my wood working shop roof this morning. Which is only about 15 feet outside my office window
cool.gif

I was thinking about you Maineiac. I was actually considering posting last night my good morning post and surprise ya, but, that left my mind and I forgot...
biggrin.gif

Seldom, I was checking out your heart again... man, that amazes me EVERY time! Hope as each day passes you regain alot more engergy!
cool.gif

To everyone else, "GOOD SUNSHINING MORNING TO YOU ALL!"

Good morning CW, come on you cant do that to me. If you do what am I supose to do? If you want you can post the good morning topic for the next ten or so days.
wink.gif
Just trying to be fair.
fight.gif

biggrin.gif

I thought about it and then went back to finishing up my story for the newspaper and by the time I was done, so was that thought
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

I hit the pillow at a dead run
elkgrin.gif

Do you have any idea how much I look forward to your good mornings??!!?? Well let me tell ya, they start my day off right
wink.gif

Mom,
"Good morning to you, Good morning to you. We're all in our places with bright shining faces, Good morning to you."

*Singing* The sun had got his hat on. Hip Hip Hip horay. The sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play... Hey!

Just sitting here thinking about Peter, it's like he's singing in my ear, thought I'd pass the message along.

Good Morning Beautiful... and God Love Him, Good Morning Peter! Where ever you are, may you always be the song in her morning ears.

Good morning WR, and how are you this morning? Things here are well.

CW you are going to make me feel guilty aren't you? Today is my last day shift. Time to rotate to the 3-11 shift. But as soon as I get up I will wish you a good morning to you.
smile.gif

Good Morning MTO, I'm doing good, although my sleep schedule is all screwy, so morning for me would be night and night would be morning, so the sun is shining in the night and the moon is in the morning... and I'm getting all confused! *Grins* I'm going to bed before I give myself a headache thinking about this.

Love, Raven

WR you don't have to explaine to me. I am on a rotateing shift. The shifts are 7-3,3-11,11-7,6-4,8-4,4-2am,12-8. I know your pain. Nothing is worse than when it is bed time and the sun is riseing nice and hot and bright. Pew we, it stinks.

I see I am a little behind the bunch of you on this one this morning, but I have just got here from the rest of the board..
Good morning all, it is bright and sunny here right now and looking to be a great day...
cheers.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back