Caribou Gear

GMC AT4/GMC AT4X/GMC Denali or Silverado ZR2

yeah, they are just now starting to deliver some.
Not sure if you guys ordered the ones being built in Flint, but it is wild to see how many trucks are backed up around where I live. It seems every abandoned lot over 5 acres (and there are ton of them in Flint) has unfinished GM pickups sitting on them. An old 100 acre horse track that went out of business right down the street from my house is now filled to the gills with brand new pickups waiting on parts. Hope you guys get your trucks soon! They just filled a train the other day with a couple hundred from the main plant.

Here's an article from last fall:

That one is not mine, but the color on that one is Cayenne Red Tintcoat. I'm still debating on if I need a new truck and if I do get one I still have not decided on a color, but the CRT is pretty nice. I have pretty much decided it will have to be an AT4X or the Denali Ultimate. I'm kind of waiting until I see a few in person. So when is yours coming?
Just got the call today, the truck is built. Now we wait for a train to get it to Montana. I hope it is soon, I already sold the Ram.

I feel helpless without the diesel…

I have a 2020 AT4 that I bought prior to the craziness. I went from a 5.3L 2007 chevy with almost 200k miles that I had for 13 years to this AT4 with a 6.2L. Felt like it was supercharged and the ride is great. I looked at Ram Limited and the AT4. The Ram had a nicer interior but I liked the features, look and 6.2L which is why I chose the GMC. Add the AT4 packages and I was sold. For South Dakota where I live, it feels like everything a truck should be without mods.

Is refreshed what they are calling used nowadays? Looks like a nice pickup.

Is refreshed what they are calling used nowadays? Looks like a nice pickup.
No, refreshed refers to the new look of the outside and inside of the truck. They changed the front end look and changed the inside with a new layout.

Back