Caribou Gear Tarp

Giving up Deer Hunting

Nut:

Too bad you had a bad experience. But don't let one bad experience ruin things for you. I know you're probably just upset right now and you will calm down after a while I hope. Then go back at it again.

I live and hunt in Colorado and the stories about crowded hunting in my state are endless. But I have never really had that much problem. Generally I do get at least a mile away from the roads. Sometimes I use hunting pressure to my benefit. I go in real early on opening morning and setup where I think the elk/deer are going to run when the pumkin army invades the shoulders of the roads.

KC

Naw KC it didnt spoil things for me. Just made me a bit wiser. Just not going on public land for deer gun here in NW Ohio anymore if I can help it. It is the 1 week a year that some of the slobs are out in them that messes it up for the rest. ;)

I will be out at it again for bow. :D

Nut,
just wondering exactly where that incident took place, was it on the AEP land in southern Ohio?

LOL Darren :D

OK just came to check things out. and oh boy I bet there is one that will wish I never did JASON LEE.
Pimp me out?

I thought about asking the one guy that next to me if he wanted to hold hands he has that close to me.

Who knows maybe they thought Nut looked good and just wanted to get me out of the woods so nut could play the banjo for them
:eek:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-20-2002 10:42: Message edited by: The Viperess ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Calif. Hunter:
Well, Nut IS kinda pretty in pink... ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that! Makes me feel loads better about my sexuality!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back